Sorrento Therapeutics Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Sorrento Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.2M per year.
- Sorrento Therapeutics received $150.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Sorrento Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $85,802
- Sorrento Therapeutics's total funding is $264.4M.
- Sorrento Therapeutics has 247 Employees.
- Sorrento Therapeutics grew their employee count by -49% last year.
What Is Sorrento Therapeutics?
Sorrento Therapeutics is an antibody-centric, clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing new treatments for cancer, inflammation and autoimmune diseases. Sorrento's lead products are multiple late-stage biosimilar and biobetter antibodies, as well as clinical CAR-T therapies targeting solid tumors.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Sorrento Therapeutics News
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc, a clinical stage and commercial biopharmaceutical company, develops therapies for cancer, autoimmune, inflammatory,...
About Sorrento Therapeutics , Inc. Sorrento is a clinical and commercial stage biopharmaceutical company developing new therapies to treat...
Sorrento Announces FDA Authorization to Proceed with Phase 1 Study of Intravenous STI-9167 (COVISHIELD), a Potent Neutralization Antibody Against Omicron BA.2...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Sorrento Therapeutics Funding
|2013-10-31||$34.6M||Undisclosed||Aegis Capital Corp||Article|
|2014-05-15||$25.0M||Undisclosed||Aegis Capital Corp||Article|
|2016-04-12||$150.0M||Undisclosed||Ally Bridge Group||Article|
|2016-11-29||$75.0M||Undisclosed||Hercules Capital, Inc.||Article|
|2017-04-20||$43.5M||Undisclosed||Cantor Fitzgerald & Co||Article|
|2018-11-09||$150.0M||Undisclosed||Oaktree Capital Management||Article|