Sonoran Technology and Professional Services Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sonoran Technology and Professional Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.3M per year.
- Sonoran Technology and Professional Services's estimated revenue per employee is $308,000
- Sonoran Technology and Professional Services has 108 Employees.
- Sonoran Technology and Professional Services grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Sonoran Technology and Professional Services currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|AGM Container C...||$13.9M||45||N/A||N/A|
|Cobham Mission ...||$584.9M||1899||N/A||N/A|
|ISC Consulting ...||$20.6M||67||-4%||N/A|
What Is Sonoran Technology and Professional Services?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Paul Smiley||President||Email Available|
|W. Schell||VP Business Operations||Email Available|
|Ruth Barkley||HR Administrative Manager||Email Available|
|Keith Cumba||Exercise Director/mission Simulator And Mission Training Center Scheduler|
|Orion Hill||Training Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, Weapons Director Instructor|
|Ric Alonzo||Site Project Manager|
|Josh Stewart||Dir IT Services||Email Available|
|Wildo Rosario||Operations Training Support Specialist/unit Training Manager|
|Gregory Jakus||E-3 Mct Instructor Air Weapons Officer/instructor Senior Director|
|Sharon Schwartz||Manager of Courseware Development and Production, Quality Assurance, Information Technology, and Inf|
Sonoran Technology and Professional Services News
WASHINGTON, May 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- America's SBDC is excited to announce that the Ohio SBDC at Youngstown State University and ...
... platforms, software applications and related professional services. ... The technology company reported $1.02 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, ... Sonora Investment Management LLC bought a new position in Nice ...
Filled with “must read” stories, industry news and reporter insights, exclusive interviews with local business leaders, and expanded Top 25 Lists ...