Sonendo Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sonendo's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.2M per year.
- Sonendo received $50.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- Sonendo's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Sonendo's total funding is $271.7M.
- Sonendo has 168 Employees.
- Sonendo grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- Sonendo currently has 11 job openings.
What Is Sonendo?
Sonendo, Inc. is a privately held, venture-backed company developing innovative technologies to Save Teeth Through Sound Science®. Sonendo's Multisonic Ultracleaning technology is elevating the level of clean throughout endodontics and dentistry. By introducing broad spectrum acoustic technology, Sonendo is helping to reduce doctors reliance on standard instrumentation while saving teeth¹ and changing patients lives. After years of research and development, Sonendo's GentleWave® System presents an entirely new way of thinking about root canal therapy. Using closed-loop, Multisonic Ultracleaning technology, the GentleWave System reaches deep into the lateral canals and microscopic tubules of the root canal system to remove tissue, debris, biofilm and bacteria.² ³ Your practice can offer unprecedented cleaning with the GentleWave System. Sonendo investors include CVF, LLC, DiNovA Capital, Fjord Ventures, Meritech Capital Partners, NeoMed Management, OrbiMed Advisors LLC, SEB Private Equity, and Themes Investment Partners.keywords:Biotechnology,Enterprise Software,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals