Solid Biosciences Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Solid Biosciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.5M per year.
- Solid Biosciences received $133.7M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Solid Biosciences's estimated revenue per employee is $65,031
- Solid Biosciences's total funding is $366.3M.
- Solid Biosciences's current valuation is $155M. (January 2022}
- Solid Biosciences has 161 Employees.
- Solid Biosciences grew their employee count by 31% last year.
Solid Biosciences Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Solid Biosciences?
Solid Biosciences (Solid) is a Cambridge, MA based biotech company singularly focused on developing treatments and cures for Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). Solid combines sharp commercial focus with world-class science to advance promising therapies and is positioned to catalyze therapeutic development across all aspects of the disease. Condition-focused, our mandate is comprehensive; improving daily life for patients and attacking the roots of DMD.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Solid Biosciences News
Solid Biosciences is a life sciences company focused on advancing transformative treatments to improve the lives of patients living with...
Three analysts have issued estimates for Solid Biosciences' earnings, with the highest EPS estimate coming in at ($0.17) and the lowest estimate...
Solid Biosciences Inc (SLDB) stock is unchanged 0.00% over the past week and gets a Bearish rating from InvestorsObserver Sentiment...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Solid Biosciences Funding
|2015-11-04||$42.5M||B||erceptive Advisors, LLC||Article|
|2017-03-31||$50.0M||C||RA Capital Management||Article|