Solera Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Solera Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.7M per year.
- Solera Health received $18.3M in venture funding in July 2017.
- Solera Health's estimated revenue per employee is $170,045
- Solera Health's total funding is $72.3M.
- Solera Health has 110 Employees.
- Solera Health grew their employee count by -15% last year.
- Solera Health currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Solera Health?
Solera integrates highly fragmented programs and services into one high-access, lower cost network to prevent and manage chronic health conditions paid through medical claims. Solera's personalized prevention network drives consumer engagement and has a significant impact on improved patient outcomes. Solera's technology matches patients to the "best fit" community or digital chronic disease prevention program provider based on each individual's unique needs and preferences. Our technology manages consumer engagement, identification and referrals, reimbursement and payment, while supporting sustained consumer engagement. Every individual deserves an opportunity to achieve their full health potential. At Solera, we strive to make that goal a reality.keywords:Finance,Healthcare,Payments