Sojern Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sojern's estimated annual revenue is currently $112.3M per year.
- Sojern received $120.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Sojern's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Sojern's total funding is $162.5M.
- Sojern has 449 Employees.
- Sojern grew their employee count by -17% last year.
- Sojern currently has 69 job openings.
What Is Sojern?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path-to-purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform. Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Berlin, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, and Sydney.keywords:Advertising,Analytics,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Travel