Social Finance Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Social Finance's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.3M per year.
- Social Finance's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Social Finance has 72 Employees.
- Social Finance grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Social Finance currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Social Finance?
Social Finance is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to mobilizing capital to drive social progress. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to thrive, and that social impact financing can play a catalytic role in creating these opportunities. We design and manage public-private partnerships that tackle complex social challenges, such as achievement gaps, health disparities, and prisoner recidivism. Core to our work is the development of Pay for Success financing, also referred to as Social Impact Bonds. An innovative funding model, Pay for Success helps to measurably improve the lives of people in need by driving government resources toward better, more effective programs. Our sister organization, Social Finance UK, was founded in 2007 and launched the worldâ€™s first Social Impact Bond in 2010.keywords:N/A