Snap Finance Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Snap Finance's estimated annual revenue is currently $87.6M per year.
- Snap Finance received $Undisclosed in venture funding in August 2017.
- Snap Finance's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Snap Finance's total funding is $34.1M.
- Snap Finance has 674 Employees.
- Snap Finance grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Snap Finance currently has 22 job openings.
What Is Snap Finance?
Snap Finance is a rapidly growing digital-finance company that specializes in providing consumer financing and rent-to-own purchase options. This company is technology driven; the IT platform is the backbone for running our operations and is critical to driving cost efficiency. With over 10 years of experience in the financial industry, Snap provides merchandise financing to brick and mortar as well as e-commerce merchants. The Snap lease-purchase agreement is an innovative financial product which gives the 40% of consumers with poor credit an alternative to payday loans and other high-risk financial products to acquire needed or desired merchandise.keywords:Banking,Consumer Services,Education,Finance,Payments