Sleep Data Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sleep Data's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.9M per year.
- Sleep Data's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Sleep Data has 81 Employees.
- Sleep Data grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Sleep Data currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sleep Data?
Clinicians who pioneered home sleep testing founded Sleep Data in 1995. Today, we have a staff of over 50 trained professionalsￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝincluding Board-registered polysomnographic technicians and respiratory therapistsￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝwho will provide your comprehensive sleep apnea care. You will be treated with efficiency and the same discretion you would expect from your primary physician. We have an entire department that is devoted to shipping CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machines and maintaining our supply store. Our locations are fully stocked with a wide selection of options, ensuring you receive the exact equipment you desire and a correct, customized fit. Upon receiving your diagnosis, Sleep Data will work with you every through every step of the process, ensuring you receive the maximum benefit from your CPAP therapy plan. Your health is our primary concern.keywords:N/A