Slate Asset Management L.P. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Slate Asset Management L.P.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Slate Asset Management L.P.'s estimated revenue per employee is $124,615
- Slate Asset Management L.P.'s total funding is $1.9M.
- Slate Asset Management L.P. has 104 Employees.
- Slate Asset Management L.P. grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Slate Asset Management L.P. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Slate Asset Management L.P.?
At Slate, we are value investors who believe that great real estate investing starts with putting real estate first. This means having the expertise and the creativity to see the potential in properties or markets that others may overlook, as well as the experience and ability to successfully bring to bear strategies such as releasing and redevelopment to unlock that value. Our team, with a deep background in all aspects of real estate, knows how to do it. Our track record shows that it works. Today, Slate has over $6.0 billion of AUM across Canada, the U.S. and Europe. Slate invests in, and manages two publicly-listed REITs (Slate Office REIT and Slate Retail REIT), private equity funds spanning opportunistic and value-add strategies, and a core-focused institutional separate accounts business that establishes long-term partnerships with some of the largest global pension funds.keywords:N/A