Skylight Financial Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Skylight Financial Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.2M per year.
- Skylight Financial Group's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Skylight Financial Group has 215 Employees.
- Skylight Financial Group grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- Skylight Financial Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Skylight Financial Group?
Who We Are At Skylight Financial Group, our vision for what financial planning should look like is new, exciting and personal. Everything we do is about you. By making it personal, our financial planning process firmly focuses on what matters to you, your family or your business and helps you achieve the life you deserve. Located in Cleveland, and with district offices in Columbus, Cincinnati and Toledo, Skylight Financial Group provides personal financial planning and has a team of specialists that serves the special needs, business and LGBT communities. Commitment to our Community We are committed to making a difference in people's lives and leaving a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our agency supports various causes, including arts and culture, sports, business, special needs and the LGBT community. Our financial professionals also work to enrich their communities by volunteering at a diverse range of non-profit and charitable organizations.keywords:Finance