Skybox Security Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Skybox Security's estimated annual revenue is currently $74.5M per year.
- Skybox Security received $150.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Skybox Security's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Skybox Security's total funding is $286.2M.
- Skybox Security has 365 Employees.
- Skybox Security grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- Skybox Security currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Skybox Security?
Best-in-class Cybersecurity Management Software The software uses analytics to prioritize on organization's risk exposures and recommends informed action to best address those exposures. These capabilities extend across highly complex networks, including those in physical, virtual, cloud and operational technology (OT) environments. By integrating with more than 120 networking and security technologies, the company's broad platform, the Skybox Security Suite, enables organizations to reduce security risks that attackers can find and exploit, such as device misconfigurations and policy violations, as well as exposed and unpatched vulnerabilities. Established in 2002, Skybox is a privately held company with worldwide sales and support teams serving an international customer base of more than 500 enterprises in over 50 countries.keywords:Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Physical Security,Security,Storage