Skybound Entertainment Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Skybound Entertainment's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.6M per year.
- Skybound Entertainment's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Skybound Entertainment's total funding is $0.31M.
- Skybound Entertainment has 110 Employees.
- Skybound Entertainment grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- Skybound Entertainment currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Skybound Entertainment?
Founded in 2010, Skybound Entertainment is a multi-platform entertainment company that houses projects ranging from television, film, digital content, comics, interactive gaming, and live events. Skybound Entertainment is responsible for such television hits including The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead and Outcast. Moving into the digital content space, Skybound produced the first-ever narrative VR series, Gone, for Samsung's Milk VR platform and in 2017 will produce VR horror series Lies Within, which is the first project out of Skybound's partnership with interactive theatrical company Delusion. Skyboud recently announced the film adaptation of Robert Kirkman's second-longest running comic series Invincible, with Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg attached to direct, write, and produce the movie for Universal. Additional newly announced Skybound projects include Five Year, Mastermind and Heroes and Villains: The History of Comics.keywords:Entertainment,Gaming