SkySpecs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SkySpecs's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.1M per year.
- SkySpecs received $8.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- SkySpecs's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- SkySpecs's total funding is $12.9M.
- SkySpecs has 98 Employees.
- SkySpecs grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- SkySpecs currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SkySpecs?
SkySpecs' automated robotic technology enables wind farm owners, ISPs and CEMs to easily monitor and inspect the health of their wind turbines. The single push of a button launches the drone, which then surveys all sides of all three blades, collecting high-resolution images that identify damage down to the smallest crack. Data is immediately transported to the SkySpecs data portal for viewing, annotating and generating reports. We make asset inspections faster, easier and more affordable, measurably minimizing downtime and maximizing lifespan. The SkySpecs team has been working together on robotic technology for over five years, originally out of the University of Michigan College of Engineering. Founders Danny Ellis and Tom Brady have been selected for numerous aerospace engineering awards and were most recently named to the "Forbes 30 Under 30" list.keywords:Agriculture,Cleantech,Drones,E-Commerce,Wind Power