SingularDTV Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SingularDTV's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.5M per year.
- SingularDTV received $7.5M in venture funding in October 2016.
- SingularDTV's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- SingularDTV has 90 Employees.
- SingularDTV grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- SingularDTV currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SingularDTV?
SingularDTV is creating a decentralized movement powered by blockchain technology and Ethereum. Blockchain technology brings much-needed transparency to all industries including entertainment. The decentralized, peer-to-peer ledger system provides an instantaneous value exchange, applying in areas such as copyrights, revenue, or real-time streaming metrics. We are building an entertainment ecosystem of applications with the creator in mind. We will restore trust and confidence to creators while delivering an exceptional experience for consumers. SingularDTV also creates and distributes original content. The studio will release its first film, Alex Winter's feature-length documentary TRUST MACHINE: THE STORY OF BLOCKCHAIN, worldwide in the fall of 2018. SingularDTV is producing the feature film THE HAPPY WORKER by Duwayne Dunham, with executive producer David Lynch. Headquartered in Switzerland, SingularDTV has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Tokyo and Hong Kong and is made up of thought leaders from the entertainment, technology, communication and finance industries. Follow us on social media @SingularDTV.keywords:Bitcoin,Finance