Singapore Life Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Singapore Life's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.4M per year.
- Singapore Life's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Singapore Life's total funding is $173M.
- Singapore Life has 102 Employees.
- Singapore Life grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Singapore Life currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Singapore Life?
Singapore Life is a life insurance company fully licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore - built on the belief that the world needs a better life insurer which uses technology to provide a better insurance experience. Singapore Life offers high net worth universal life solutions for those that prefer Singapore and the Singapore regulatory environment as a destination for their wealth and protection needs. It also offers protection solutions made available both digitally and through financial advisers to the retail segment, revolutionising how easy insurance can be. The Company incorporates multiple InsurTech solutions to improve the customer experience. Singapore Life represents the next generation of life insurance where customers are empowered through a simplified insurance purchase process.keywords:Finance, Insurance, Finance Technology, Wealth Management