Simon Business School, University of Rochester Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Simon Business School, University of Rochester's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.7M per year.
- Simon Business School, University of Rochester's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Simon Business School, University of Rochester has 254 Employees.
- Simon Business School, University of Rochester grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Simon Business School, University of Rochester currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Simon Business School, University of Rochester?
**Stay up to date with Simon by following our new page: University of Rochester - Simon Business School ** Business degree programs at Simon are designed to help you achieve a new level of clarity: about how analytical frameworks drive success in business; about what it takes to collaborate and manage in the contemporary, global workplace; and about your professional growth and goals. It's the understanding and confidence you need to make the right decisions and lead no matter what the business forecast. Were proud of offer degree programs with an unabashedly analytical bias. Well show you how a deep understanding of economics, combined with an intensive quantitative focus, gives you a cohesive, evidence-based approach to decision making. The Simon student community is small by design and intentional in its inclusiveness. In your classes and collaborative experiences, relationships matterand an extraordinary array of perspectives are always close by. We believe a rigorous business degree program can and should be eye-opening on many levels. A Simon degree is about more than getting a respected credential. It's about having the time and encouragement to reflect, refine, and take risksto gain a more profound understanding of what business means in the world, the leader you can be, and the impact you can make.keywords:N/A