Silentnight Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Silentnight Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.1M per year.
- Silentnight Group's estimated revenue per employee is $287,000
- Silentnight Group has 150 Employees.
- Silentnight Group grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Silentnight Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Silentnight Group?
About Silentnight Group Silentnight Group make beds & mattresses for the UK & Ireland. Manufacturing & head office functions are based in Lancashire & Cumbria with a small digital team based in Manchester. Silentnight Beds is the UK's biggest bed manufacturer and an acknowledged superbrand (http://www.superbrands.uk.com/silentnight-beds). Silentnight beds & mattresses are manufactured in Barnoldswick, Lancashire. Other Silentnight bed brands manufactured in Lancashire include Rest Assured, Layezee & Perfecta. Sealy UK (the worlds biggest bed brand and UK #2) manufactures in Cumbria. As a group we produce over 500,000 beds every year and we've been the sleep experts since 1946. Our family of brands cover every base from affordable comfort to luxury and hand crafted indulgence. Whatever life stage, age or budget we have a bed or mattress to suit, which is why we can ensure 'a great night's sleep for all'.keywords:Cleantech,Wind Power