Sierra Nevada University Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sierra Nevada University's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.5M per year.
- Sierra Nevada University's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Sierra Nevada University has 53 Employees.
- Sierra Nevada University grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Sierra Nevada University currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sierra Nevada University?
Tahoe's only 4-year University Nevada's only 4-year private, non-profit university Located by beautiful Lake Tahoe A great education in a fabulous location Mission: Our graduates will be scholars of and contributors to a sustainable world. SNC's innovative interdisciplinary curriculum emphasizes entrepreneurial thinking together with environmental, social, economic, and educational sustainability. Departments of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Science, Business, and Science and Technology offer fourteen majors. Sierra Nevada College awards the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.), Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.), and Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.) in Creative Writing, or Interdisciplinary Arts. The teacher education program leads to Master of Arts (M.A.T.) degree as well as to initial teacher licensure in Nevada. The Summer Visiting Artist Workshops feature well-known artists and attract students from all parts of the United States, Europe, and the Far East.keywords:N/A