Shoplogix - Div. of Canada's largest and most successful tech company Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Shoplogix - Div. of Canada's largest and most successful tech company's estimated revenue is currently $5.6M per year.
- Shoplogix - Div. of Canada's largest and most successful tech company's estimated revenue per employee is $97632
- Shoplogix - Div. of Canada's largest and most successful tech company has 57 Employees.
- Shoplogix - Div. of Canada's largest and most successful tech company grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Shoplogix - Div. of Canada's largest and most successful tech company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Shoplogix - Div. of Canada's largest and most successful tech company?
ABOUT SHOPLOGIX Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering solutions that improve plant performance for manufacturers worldwide. Shoplogix is a division of Constellation Software, the largest software company and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, Shoplogix has a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given it operates as a fully autonomous company. We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisition we have only begun to scratch the surface of the addressable market. We need your help to create something very special a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency and engagement. We are located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village just one block from the lake. If you would like to learn more about the Shoplogix enterprise-ready performance management solution, visit: www.shoplogix.comkeywords:Cleantech,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Human Resources Hr,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Jonah Group||$25M||123||22%|
|MED e-care Heal...||$5.3M||53||-2%|