Sherwood Urgent Care Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sherwood Urgent Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- Sherwood Urgent Care's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Sherwood Urgent Care has 70 Employees.
- Sherwood Urgent Care grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Sherwood Urgent Care currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sherwood Urgent Care?
Sherwood Urgent Care is an affiliate of Urgent Team, one of the largest independent operators of urgent and family care centers in the Southeast. The Urgent Team Family of Centers provides quality and affordable family healthcare under four brands in four states: Sherwood Urgent Care (Arkansas); Urgent Team (Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee); Physicians Care (Tennessee), and Baptist Health Urgent Care (Arkansas). Sherwood Urgent Care's convenient, walk-in centers provide a range of healthcare services including treatments for injuries and illnesses, occupational health and wellness care. Urgent Team's company headquarters are located in Nashville, Tenn. For more information about the company, as well as hours and locations, visit www.SherwoodUrgentCare.com. Sherwood Urgent Care understands when it's urgent to you, the solution needs to be convenient, comprehensive and compassionate. No appointments are necessary, and new patients can register online. To see job openings, click on the CAREERS tab on our web site: www.SherwoodUrgentCare.com.keywords:N/A