Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel's estimated revenue is currently $28.4M per year.
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel's estimated revenue per employee is $237067
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel has 120 Employees.
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel?
The Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre is the perfect location for business or pleasure. Our freshly renovated Hotel is a just a stroll away to nearby attractions such as Stanley Park, English Bay, Robson Street and Granville Island. Enjoy making connections in the bustling business and financial districts. If a meeting or special event is on the agenda, the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre's 80,000 sq ft of meeting space is the perfect location to host an event of any size. From small gatherings to large meetings, trade shows or your dream wedding, our meeting and event planning specialists will work with you to ensure your expectations are exceeded. Whatever your plans are, you'll find a feeling of welcome unlike any other, at one of the best hotels in downtown Vancouver.keywords:Hospitality
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Best Western Pl...||$8.4M||35||6%|
|The Lazy Gourme...||$9.9M||41||5%|