Shepherds Friendly Society Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Shepherds Friendly Society's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.7M per year.
- Shepherds Friendly Society's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Shepherds Friendly Society has 65 Employees.
- Shepherds Friendly Society grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Shepherds Friendly Society currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Shepherds Friendly Society?
Were a friendly society, founded on Christmas Day 1826 as a sickness and benefits society. Fast-forward nearly 200 years, and today we have a range of adult and children's savings products, income protection and life insurance for over 50s, all of which are designed to help and support the finances of families now and to help them prepare for the future. We have an expanding member base (approximately 85,000) and an investment fund growing in size (£77 million). With a member-focused staff team, our core aim is to provide an experience to members that leaves them confident their fair treatment is central to our corporate culture. In 2016, we maintained our track record of providing good returns to our members, with an impressive 97% of claims paid on our Income Protection plan, and a 3% annual bonus paid to our Stocks and Shares ISA members for the ninth consecutive year. Going forward, we will look to do exactly the same as we have for the previous 190 years. We will always look to provide simple, value-for-money financial solutions for our members, and act in their best interests at all times.keywords:Finance