Sharestates Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sharestates's estimated annual revenue is currently $7M per year.
- Sharestates received $30.0M in venture funding in May 2015.
- Sharestates's estimated revenue per employee is $117,333
- Sharestates's total funding is $300M.
- Sharestates has 60 Employees.
- Sharestates grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Sharestates currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sharestates?
At Sharestates, we offer investors direct access to institutional-quality real estate investments through our online marketplace, with real estate investors earning a projected 8-12% net annualized returns. Through the process of real estate crowdfunding, we make it easy for anyone to build a real estate portfolio. Our strict 34-step risk assessment system allows worthy real estate owners and developers access capital at a competitive rate, closing a deal in a fraction of the time it traditionally takes through a bank. Join us now at sharestates.comkeywords:Banking,Finance,Real Estate