Shadow Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Shadow Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- Shadow Health received $3.1M in venture funding in February 2016.
- Shadow Health's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Shadow Health's total funding is $5.2M.
- Shadow Health has 98 Employees.
- Shadow Health grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Shadow Health currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Shadow Health?
Shadow Health is a multi disciplinary educational software developer of rich learning environments and Digital Clinical Experiences(DCEs). Using the Shadow Health DCE, educators increase clinical efficiency giving them more time to focus on student achievement. Shadow Health develops these educational environments to address the critical issues facing our national and global health care systems - maintaining quality-of-care in the face of increasing provider shortages. We are positioned to reform the status quo of nursing education delivery by providing a digital, accurate, and in-depth clinical environment to practice diagnostic reasoning, communication, and procedural skills.keywords:Education,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr