Serendipity Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Serendipity Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $29M per year.
- Serendipity Labs received $11.0M in venture funding in July 2017.
- Serendipity Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Serendipity Labs's total funding is $98.3M.
- Serendipity Labs has 114 Employees.
- Serendipity Labs grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- Serendipity Labs currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Serendipity Labs?
By giving independent workers and mobile professionals flexible options to work the way they want and need, Serendipity Labs accelerates innovation and productivity. We're not just making better workplaces for our members we're helping make lives better. Serendipity Labs was founded to provide premium, members-only workplaces with high performance meeting facilities at corporate standards. Our mission is to build a network of inspirational workplaces, to enhance the quality of worklife of our members and their guests, through company-owned, franchised, and managed lab locations.keywords:Hospitality