Senseonics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Senseonics's estimated annual revenue is currently $60M per year.
- Senseonics received $149.5M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Senseonics's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Senseonics's total funding is $455.5M.
- Senseonics has 239 Employees.
- Senseonics grew their employee count by -22% last year.
- Senseonics currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Senseonics?
Senseonics, Inc. is a medical device startup company in Germantown, Maryland, USA (near Washington, DC) developing transformative glucose monitoring products that are intended to enable people with diabetes to confidently live their lives with ease. Utilizing breakthrough fluorescence sensing technology, the Senseonics continuous glucose monitoring ("CGM") system is being designed to be the first fully implantable CGM that is highly accurate and stable throughout its long sensor life. The system consists of a very small sensor implanted under the skin, an external transmitter, and a mobile medical application, which allows for discreet, easy access to real-time glucose measurements without the need for a dedicated receiver.keywords:Biotechnology,Hardware,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals