Semma Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Semma Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.9M per year.
- Semma Therapeutics received $114.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Semma Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Semma Therapeutics's total funding is $162.9M.
- Semma Therapeutics has 83 Employees.
- Semma Therapeutics grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Semma Therapeutics currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Semma Therapeutics?
Semma Therapeutics is pioneering the new treatment paradigm of using cells as medicine. Semma's new class of regenerative medicine therapies couples its breakthrough stem cell technologies with proprietary delivery systems designed to protect cells from the immune system. Ongoing research at Semma Therapeutics is focused on combining these highly-differentiated active cells with a state-of-the-art device to provide a functional cure for patients with diabetes. Semma Therapeutics is working to bring new therapeutic options to the clinic and improve the lives of patients. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with operations in Providence, RI. For more information, visit www.semma-tx.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals