Semantic Research Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Semantic Research's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.7M per year.
- Semantic Research's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Semantic Research's total funding is $8.3M.
- Semantic Research has 81 Employees.
- Semantic Research grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Semantic Research currently has 4 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Semantic Research?
Semantic AI uses augmented intelligence to enhance, not replace, human intelligence and intuition in critical data analytics investigations. SAI understands that human reasoning cannot be replaced in these situations. The company's Cortex analytics platform is purpose built to augment human cognition by gathering disparate data into a single platform that delivers acumen, deduction, speed and visualizations. Cortex automates and extends human capacity for making fast accurate decisions that lead to breakthrough results from big data. Cortex is used broadly by financial institutions and federal agencies including DOD, SOF, Department of Homeland Security and many others.keywords:Biotechnology
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|