Segers Aero Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Segers Aero Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.8M per year.
- Segers Aero Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Segers Aero Corporation has 125 Employees.
- Segers Aero Corporation grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Segers Aero Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Segers Aero Corporation?
Segers Aero Corporation is a World Class MRO with a global presence, providing service and support solutions for our customers in both the civil and governmental sectors. Segers Aero Corporation is a Rolls-Royce Approved Maintenance Center for the T56/ 501 engine line. Additionally we are an Authorized Service Center for Lockheed Martin. Our extensive experience with repair and overhauls on all accessories and the Hamilton Sundstrand 54H60 propeller makes us a true firewall forward service provider. We specialize in repair, overhaul, rental, and field service support of the Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A and PT6T engine lines. Additionally, The Segers Group is an Authorized Repair and Overhaul Center for McCauley, Sensenich, MT, and Hartzell with extensive Hamilton Sundstrand experience. Our dedicated and diverse workforce, including US veterans, stands ready and prepared to keep your fleet flying allowing you to focus on running your business.keywords:N/A