Seeing Machines Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Seeing Machines's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.7M per year.
- Seeing Machines's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Seeing Machines has 246 Employees.
- Seeing Machines grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Seeing Machines currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Seeing Machines?
Seeing Machines, (AIM: SEE) has over 15 years of research know-how, commercial application and proven expertise in intelligent face and eye tracking technology. Headquartered in Australia and with operations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Asia Pacific, the company pioneers the development and commercialisation of proprietary algorithms and hardware that help machines interpret the human face and eyes in order to understand their state. This Core IP brings to life a range of technology applications that make devices and vehicles smarter, with the intelligence and ability to protect, enable and respond when intervention is required. Seeing Machines has strategic relationships with world leaders like Caterpillar, Electro-Motive Diesel, Boeing, Takata, Bosch, LG and Panasonic among others.keywords:Automotive,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Physical Security,Security