Securities Training Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Securities Training Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.1M per year.
- Securities Training Corporation received $Undisclosed in venture funding in July 2016.
- Securities Training Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Securities Training Corporation has 84 Employees.
- Securities Training Corporation grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Securities Training Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Securities Training Corporation?
Securities Training Corporation (STC) was founded in 1969 to address the training needs of the securities industry. In 2014, STC celebrated 45 years of financial industry training. Going forward, we will continue to offer the highest quality service with the same superior content, while developing innovative products to meet our clients needs. STC offers a wide variety of study options. In addition to live and virtual classes, we offer On-Demand lectures in an MP4 format that students can review at their convenience. Our Study Manual is available in both an online and eBook format, so students can review our material on the go. We are also near completion of our mobile app that will conveniently sync with students STCI Homerooms. Our Insurance Prelicensing courses are available in all 50 states. We customize Annual Compliance Meetings and develop Firm Element and Regulatory Element training materials to meet Continuing Education requirements. To maximize our accessibility to clients, STC is continuously communicating with clients on 10 social media outlets.keywords:N/A