Securian Asset Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Securian Asset Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.5M per year.
- Securian Asset Management's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Securian Asset Management has 108 Employees.
- Securian Asset Management grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Securian Asset Management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Securian Asset Management?
Securian Asset Management, Inc. and its predecessors have been providing investment management services for decades. Founded in 1984, with an investment history dating back to 1880, we combine active investment management with a collaborative, research-driven culture to develop tailored investment solutions for institutional clients. Our investment strategy expertise includes focus on fixed income, liability-driven investing, managed volatility, private placements, commercial real estate, real estate securities, and income-oriented equity strategies. Securian Asset Management is a subsidiary of Securian Financial Group, Inc. and is formerly known as Advantus Capital Management, Inc. The firm changed its name in 2018 to more closely align with its parent company, and its commitment to the asset management business.keywords:Finance