SecureLink Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SecureLink's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.3M per year.
- SecureLink received $Undisclosed in venture funding in August 2017.
- SecureLink's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- SecureLink has 161 Employees.
- SecureLink grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- SecureLink currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SecureLink?
SecureLink is the leader in managing secure third-party remote access and remote support for enterprise organizations and technology vendors. More than 30,000 world-class companies across multiple highly regulated industries, including healthcare, retail, government, financial, legal and gaming, rely on SecureLink's purpose-built platform to securely control network access, ensure industry compliance, manage audit trails, decrease time to resolution, and reduce liability. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Austin, Texas with a second office in Costa Rica.keywords:saas, Customer Support,Data Storage,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Security,Storage