Second Sight Medical Products Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Second Sight Medical Products's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.9M per year.
- Second Sight Medical Products received $4.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Second Sight Medical Products's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Second Sight Medical Products's total funding is $79.3M.
- Second Sight Medical Products has 183 Employees.
- Second Sight Medical Products grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- Second Sight Medical Products currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Second Sight Medical Products?
Second Sight's mission is to restore useful vision to the blind and visually impaired. Second Sight is the leader in neuromodulation devices to treat blindness, with the most advanced technology platform delivering groundbreaking artificial vision. The recognized leader in retinitis pigmentosa, the company is committed to developing new technologies to treat the broadest population of sight-impaired individuals. Second Sight's Argus II retinal prosthesis system is an FDA and CE approved device that delivers durable, useful vision to people with severe to profound retinitis pigmentosa (RP). The Argus II has been implanted in over 300 patients worldwide, with proven durability beyond 10 years The Argus II is the standard of care for patients with severe RP, with over 25 exclusive regional centers offering the technology across North America The company is actively developing a cortical stimulation device that bypasses the diseased eye and has the potential to provide a new form of vision to individuals blinded due to a wide range of causes. If you would like to learn more about Second Sight® Medical Products or the Argus® II Retinal Prosthesis System, you can reach us at (800)350-7060.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals