Seaside Sustainability Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Seaside Sustainability's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.2M per year.
- Seaside Sustainability's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Seaside Sustainability has 63 Employees.
- Seaside Sustainability grew their employee count by 43% last year.
- Seaside Sustainability currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Seaside Sustainability?
Seaside Sustainability is a nationally recognized, award-winning 501(c)3 charitable organization dedicated to community engagement, education and environmental conservation. Seaside aims to be a leader in environmental and STEM education programs and recognition initiatives by promoting public awareness about the importance of environmental health, providing resources to develop problem-solving skills, and chances to get engaged as part of a community to take action. Seaside's mission is to passionately creating sustainable oceans & communities by educating through action. Seaside organizes work around sustainable oceans and education with several projects: plastic mitigation, marine citizen scientists, project based learning curriculum, National STEM Honor Society, education, and internships.keywords:N/A