SeaSpine Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SeaSpine's estimated annual revenue is currently $99.4M per year.
- SeaSpine's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- SeaSpine has 396 Employees.
- SeaSpine grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- SeaSpine currently has 19 job openings.
What Is SeaSpine?
OUR MISSION Our SeaSpine family is dedicated to collaborating with surgeons to develop cost effective solutions to treat spinal disorders. We do this by providing high quality, differentiated and complementary technologies that leverage our core competencies in orthobiologics, interbody devices and modular spinal instrumentation systems. OUR VISION We seek to be a marketshare-taker by driving improved procedural solutions that combine efficient spinal instrumentation systems with industry leading orthobiologics to deliver clinical value to the surgeon, hospital and patient.keywords:Healthcare,Medical Devices