Scout Energy Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Scout Energy Partners's estimated annual revenue is currently $74.5M per year.
- Scout Energy Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Scout Energy Partners has 304 Employees.
- Scout Energy Partners grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Scout Energy Partners currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Scout Energy Partners?
Scout Energy Partners is an upstream oil & gas investment group. Our strategy focuses on sourcing, acquiring and optimizing high-PDP, mature producing conventional assets in specific geographies. Scout has a strong preference for operated assets, as we can improve their production and costs. We work to increase returns through operational improvements, in-fill development, and some scale economics. The strategy utilizes a concentrated team of experienced professionals with operations improvement, reservoir development and asset underwriting experience. Scout evaluates properties from all sources, but focuses is non-marketed assets. We have established a rigorous process and a proprietary software system that allows us to identify these opportunities.keywords:N/A