Scoot Networks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Scoot Networks's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.1M per year.
- Scoot Networks received $0.8M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Scoot Networks's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Scoot Networks's total funding is $38.3M.
- Scoot Networks has 104 Employees.
- Scoot Networks grew their employee count by -21% last year.
- Scoot Networks currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Scoot Networks?
Scoot Networks is mobility for the city: Shared, smartphone-enabled, electric, Vespa-style scooters. Starting in San Francisco, they are available on-demand throughout the city, priced competitively with driving, taxis, and public transit. Scoots are the perfect combination of speed, affordability, convenience, safety, and sustainability for the billions of trips that take place everyday in cities around the world. We are team of passionate mechanics, advocates, engineers, marketers, designers, and operators. We are here to change the way people get around cities. If you're interested in joining Team Scoot WE ARE HIRING! If you live in SF, take a scoot ride before you apply so you understand what all the excitement is about. Then tell us why you want to help spark the electric revolution.keywords:Automotive,Human Resources Hr,Mobile,Transportation