Scaled Agile Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Scaled Agile's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.6M per year.
- Scaled Agile received $0.6M in venture funding in July 2014.
- Scaled Agile's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Scaled Agile's total funding is $0.65M.
- Scaled Agile has 197 Employees.
- Scaled Agile grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Scaled Agile currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Scaled Agile?
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile's mission is to help large enterprises achieve better outcomes, increase employee engagement, and improve business economics through adoption of Lean-Agile principles and practices based on the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). Scaled Agile supports tens of thousands of practitioners of the Framework through training, certification, consulting services, and a global partner network that reaches over 35 countries and 350 cities. As a contributing member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI also seeks to inspire, facilitate, and encourage other companies to make a positive impact in their community. Learn about Scaled Agile, and the Scaled Agile Framework, at scaledagile.com and scaledagileframework.com. To view SAFe case studies, visit http://scaledagileframework.com/case-studieskeywords:Human Resources Hr