Savara Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Savara's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.4M per year.
- Savara received $47.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Savara's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Savara's total funding is $80M.
- Savara has 37 Employees.
- Savara grew their employee count by -20% last year.
- Savara currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Savara?
Savara Inc. is an orphan lung disease company. Savara's pipeline comprises: Molgradex, an inhaled granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor, or GM-CSF, in Phase 3 development for PAP, and in Phase 2a development for NTM lung infection; and AeroVanc, a Phase 3 stage inhaled vancomycin for treatment of MRSA infection in cystic fibrosis. Savara's strategy involves expanding its pipeline of potentially best-in-class products through indication expansion, strategic development partnerships and product acquisitions, with the goal of becoming a leading company in its field. Savara's management team has significant experience in orphan drug development and pulmonary medicine, in identifying unmet needs, developing and acquiring new product candidates, and effectively advancing them to approvals and commercialization. More information can be found at www.savarapharma.com. (Twitter: @SavaraPharma)keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals