Savannah River Remediation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Savannah River Remediation's estimated annual revenue is currently $77.5M per year.
- Savannah River Remediation's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Savannah River Remediation has 369 Employees.
- Savannah River Remediation grew their employee count by 42% last year.
- Savannah River Remediation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Savannah River Remediation?
URS, Bechtel, CH2M HILL, and B&W TSG have joined forces to create Savannah River Remediation LLC (SRR)—a new company with the industry-leading capabilities, experience, and innovation needed to meet the full range of liquid waste (LW) program challenges. The four SRR partners, together with our integrated subcontractor, AREVA, bring unmatched insight into the LW program and best practices collected from across the DOE complex and private industry over the past half century. By applying the strengths of our team members—together with critical subcontractors EnergySolutions and Washington Safety Management Solutions (WSMS)—SRR will: :Close all 22 noncompliant tanks :Maximize waste throughput at the Defense Waste Processing Facility (DWPF) :Perform all aspects of the LW program safely :Enhance our parent companies’ strong working relationships with all of our stakeholders SRR has applied our parent companies’ expertise to develop an innovative technical approach that implements enhancements that significantly increase waste removal, waste treatment, and base operations capacity—integrating system components to optimize performance.keywords:N/A