Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.7M per year.
- Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools has 104 Employees.
- Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools?
The Sauk Rapids-Rice Schools serve all or parts of the communities of Sauk Rapids and Rice in Central Minnesota. With three elementary schools (K-5), one middle school (6-8), a high school (9-12) and one additional school building housing our Early Childhood and Adult Basic Education programs, the District serves about 4,100 students. The District provides a personalized approach to learning for all students through quality programming and a caring and competent staff. Sauk Rapids and Rice residents play an important role in the education of our children and are genuinely engaged, attentive, and part of every day activities. Together, we prepare all children for the future as evidenced through successful post-secondary experiences, career preparedness, and their continued and positive contributions made throughout Central Minnesota. Sauk Rapids-Rice Schools have an outstanding reputation in Minnesota and beyond. Our students, personnel, and district have been recognized for their excellence by earning numerous local, state and national awards.keywords:N/A