Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre's estimated annual revenue is currently $52.7M per year.
- Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre has 162 Employees.
- Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre?
Our philosophy is to devote our people and technology to create superior products and services to contribute to a better global society, in line with our core values and principles. Our values, which are adopted by everyone in the Samsung Cambridge team and all Samsung employees across the globe are: PEOPLE | EXCELLENCE | CHANGE | INTEGRITY | CO-PROSPERITY Our business principles also guide the way we comply with laws and ethical standards, respect customers, shareholders and employees and care for the environment by being socially responsible. We form part of the Mobile and Connectivity Business area of Samsung Electronics and our team consists of 150 people in our Cambridge office on the Innovation Park and 50 in our sister office in Aalborg, Denmark. Our mission is to build world leading wireless technologies that enable smart mobile platforms to connect and locate everyone and everything, simply and efficiently. Our main product focus is on WiFi, BT, GNSS (location) and FM wireless combos and platforms for Smartphone and Tablets. The main activities include architecture definition, Silicon design, Software development and platform integration.keywords:N/A