Sakara Life Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sakara Life's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.7M per year.
- Sakara Life received $4.8M in venture funding in January 2016.
- Sakara Life's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Sakara Life's total funding is $8.6M.
- Sakara Life has 121 Employees.
- Sakara Life grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Sakara Life currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Sakara Life?
Sakara Life is an NYC-based wellness company on a mission to help people become their best selves. They bring the power of food as medicine to doorsteps nationwide with their organic, plant-based meal delivery program and collection of clean snacks, drinks and supplements. Think of Sakara as your nutritionist and your personal chef in one sexy package. Why our meals are different: - NUTRIENT RICH & CHEF CRAFTED Our meals are inspired by everything from the latest microbiome research to Michelin-starred restaurants in NYC, and combine expert nutritional design with sophisticated culinary technique. - INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST To ensure your meals are as delicious and nutritious as possible, we source all of our ingredients from trusted suppliers and organic farms that use healthy, sustainable agriculture practices. DELIVERED FRESH TO YOUR DOOR Within 48 hours of fresh, locally-sourced ingredients arriving at our kitchens, your meals are on their way to you, packed in chic, eco-friendly cooler bags or boxes (depending on location).keywords:Fitness and Wellness,Food & Beverages,Household & Personal Products,Personal Products