Sailing Holidays Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sailing Holidays's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.4M per year.
- Sailing Holidays's estimated revenue per employee is $253,000
- Sailing Holidays has 61 Employees.
- Sailing Holidays grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Sailing Holidays currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sailing Holidays?
To be able to meander around the islands of the Mediterranean, under sail in the sun is a rare privilege that we are proud to offer. The holidays concentrate on the enjoyable aspects of sailing in the sunny Mediterranean islands, allowing those with little experience to have a go (under the watchful eye of our friendly onboard Skippers). Experienced sailors also have the opportunity to take a bareboat to themselves and simply relax, whilst introducing family and friends to their passion. The amazing service and laid back style of our holidays is proving popular with clients returning year after year...Sailing Holidays began life as 'Flotilla Sailing Club' in 1976. Today the companies runs 14 flotillas in total spanning the Ionian, Saronic and Sporades Islands as well as working with local yacht charter suppliers across the Mediterranean. The Greek Islands remain our spiritual home and will do for many years to come...keywords:N/A