Saildrone Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Saildrone's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- Saildrone received $60.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Saildrone's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Saildrone's total funding is $88.5M.
- Saildrone has 84 Employees.
- Saildrone grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Saildrone currently has 16 job openings.
What Is Saildrone?
Saildrone designs and manufactures wind and solar powered autonomous surface vehicles called Saildrones, which make cost-effective ocean data collection possible at scale. We are building the world's largest high resolution ocean datasets, working with governments and private companies around the globe. We believe that better inputs in planetary models in turn yield better outputs and that the new insights gained in weather forecasting, carbon cycling, global fishing and climate change will have tremendous impact on humanity. Saildrone's patented wing technology was born from 10 years of R&D in pursuit of the land speed record. The company is headquartered in Alameda, California and is backed by Horizons Ventures, Social Capital, Lux Capital, The Capricorn Investment Group, Exor Seeds and The Schmidt Family Foundation.keywords:B2B