Sagimet Biosciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sagimet Biosciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $2.6M per year.
- Sagimet Biosciences's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Sagimet Biosciences's total funding is $44.4M.
- Sagimet Biosciences has 13 Employees.
- Sagimet Biosciences currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sagimet Biosciences?
3-V Biosciences was founded by The Column Group (TCG) and Kleiner Perkins Caulfield & Byers (KPCB) in March 2007. In April 2007, the original laboratory was opened in Zürich, Switzerland in close proximity to the company’s founders at the ETH (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) and the University of Zürich. Host pathway screening began in November 2007 and continues todaykeywords:N/A