SVPGlobal Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SVPGlobal's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.2M per year.
- SVPGlobal's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- SVPGlobal's total funding is $4.2B.
- SVPGlobal has 102 Employees.
- SVPGlobal grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- SVPGlobal currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SVPGlobal?
Strategic Value Partners, LLC (SVP) is a distressed and deep-value investment firm which was established in 2001 by Victor Khosla. The firm has about 100 employees, including approximately 35 investment professionals, across its main offices in Greenwich (CT), London, Frankfurt and Tokyo. Our focus is on distressed, deep-value opportunities where we typically take an active role in transactions, whether driving the financial restructuring of companies facing bankruptcy, on ad hoc or formal creditors committees, or leading the turnaround of a business by driving the strategic and operational direction of the company. The team has also developed domain expertise in a select number of industries including infrastructure, power and industrials. SVP's significant presence outside of the US as well as the extensive restructuring and operating experience of its professionals further support the firm's investment approach and strategy.keywords:N/A