SUBPAC Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SUBPAC's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.3M per year.
- SUBPAC received $Undisclosed in venture funding in September 2018.
- SUBPAC's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- SUBPAC's total funding is $6M.
- SUBPAC has 34 Employees.
- SUBPAC grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- SUBPAC currently has 4 job openings.
What Is SUBPAC?
SUBPAC is revolutionizing how sound is experienced. Our personal Tactile Audio Systems allow users to be physically immersed in sound, providing a deeper connection to music, games, VR and other media. SUBPAC is a company devoted to the development of disruptive audio technology, delivered to the masses via the grassroots. We are made up of a cross-disciplinary team of engineers, entrepreneurs, artists, professionals and other stakeholders of our key markets. Our fast-growing, venture-backed tech startup has offices in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, Toronto and London, with representatives in various cities around the world. SUBPAC is a creation of StudioFeed, a social venture that supports music through technology development and community engagement.keywords:N/A